posted Aug 25, 2013, 3:25 AM by Adrian Brightmoore
updated Sep 1, 2013, 2:43 AM
- Material: alphaMaterials.Brick
- Mix Material: alphaMaterials.Gravel
- Edge Material: alphaMaterials.StoneBricks
- Support Material: alphaMaterials.MossyCobblestoneWall
- Support Gap: 0 - This is the number of blocks to the next arch or tunnel support. 0 results in a random value being chosen at runtime. 1 produces a tunnel.
- Start X: 0
- Start Y: 64
- Start Z: 0
- End X: 100
- End Y: 64
- End Z: 28
- Width: 8
- Height: 6
- ... Or Automatic Mode? False - This option uses the dimensions and position of the selection box to define the start and end co-ordinates, height, and width.
- Mix Material Chance 0-100: 0 - This option gives the filter a percent chance for each block on the main path to be of the Mix Material type
- No Material Chance 0-100: 0 - This option gives the filter a percent chance to draw an air block on the main path
- Meander? False - When True, this lets the filter wander the path over the landscape, twisting and writhing left and right on it's journey
- Tunnel Support? False - When True, archways are added when the path passes under mountains and underground.
- Arches? False - When True arches are always drawn even if the road is open to the sky